Ashley M. Sarver
Ashley is an urban planner, joining the Gary W. Anderson Architects team with a background in municipal economic development. She has the ability to analyze market conditions and consider the overall context to develop financial pro formas and cost analyses to assist clients with their project vision. As her interests lie in infill development, she can conduct corridor studies that consider existing assets and develop plans that will contribute to a stronger and cohesive environment.
Her masters studies focused on the adaptive re-use of an under-utilized 72-acre industrial site while considering market climate, financial feasibility, and analyzing local incentives. She also has a strong research background that contributes to long term projects undertaken by the firm.
- Infill Development Feasibility Study—Tinley Park, IL
- Corridor Plan for Diversey Avenue—Elmwood Park, IL
- Downtown Business Development Forum—Aurora, IL
- Charette/Planning Exercises for Park Improvements— University of Illinois Chicago
- Property Valuation Study—Rockford, IL
Areas of Focus
- Economic Development
- Development Feasibility Studies
- Local, State, and Federal Incentives
- Corridor Planning/Studies
- Site Master Planning