Gary W. Anderson
Gary has over 40 years of experience in renovation, restoration, construction, and development. As the firm owner and lead architect, Gary helps clients visualize and articulate the vision for their project. As Project Manager, Gary performs site observations and coordination. He is actively involved in all phases of a project depending on client needs and project scale.
Recently, Gary was presented with the Gold Medal Award, the highest honor given by AIA Illinois in recognition of outstanding lifetime service by an AIA member.
- Ingenium Technologies
- Heyl Royster Voelker & Allen
- Sterling Park District—Duis Center Renovations
- P.A. Peterson Center for Health Renovations
- Crusader Community Health
- Burpee Museum of Natural History
- Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum & Barn
- Midway Village & Museum Center
- Culver’s Restaurant—Ft. Collins, CO
- Winnebago County Courthouse
- Winnebago County Administration Building
- Edwards Apple Orchard
- Rockford Bank & Trust Co.
- Northwoods Cabin
- Prairie Street Brewhouse
Areas of Focus
- Historic Preservation and Restoration
- Building Space Conversion
- Mixed Use Development
- Neighborhood Redevelopment